What is Pyloric stenosis:-
Hypertrophy of muscle of Pylorus. It may be acquired rarely due to the overuse of erythromycin.
Incidence of Pyloric Stenosis:
- B, O Blood group is more prone to pyloric stenosis.
- Turner Syndrom High Chance.
- The oblique Layer is only present in the stomach.
Signe of Pyloric Stenosis:-
Vomiting in pyloric stenosis:-
- Non-Bilious Vomiting.
- Forceful vomiting.
- Projectile vomiting.
Assessment Of Pyloric Stenosis:-
These are the main points for the assessment of pyloric stenosis.
- Metabolic Alkalosis.
- Weight Loss.
- Electrolyte imbalance.
- Constant hunger.
- Stool Decrease.
- Urine Specific Gravity Increase.
- Visible Paristasis movement (Left to Right)
- Olive shape mass at epigastric region.
Pyloric Stenosis Test:-
X-ray is the most relevant test in pyloric stenosis in Barium Swallow X-ray perform in pyloric stenosis
When the thickness of the wall is more than 4 meters and the diameters of the pylorus are more than 14 mm it means pyloric stenosis is present
management of Pyloric Stenosis:-
- Decrease the tone by Atropine Sulphate(0.01 mg/kg/dose)
- Ballon Endoscopy
Surgical management of Pyloric stenosis:-
Pyloric Stenosis is the surgical correction in two steps.
1 Steps of Surgical Correction of Pyloric stenosis:-
In this step, the goal of intervention is a correction of fluid and electrolyte deficit and maintaining normal blood chemistry.
2 Steps of Correction of Pyloric Stenosis:-
The surgery is known as pyloromyotomy or fredetramsteadt.
Nursing Care in Pyloric Stenosis:-
Preoperative Nursing Care of Pyloric Stenosis:-
- Maintained hydration status.
- Gastric lavage before surgery.
- NPO minimum 8 hours before surgery.
- Place Neso-Gastric Tube (NG Tube)in the stomach. for gastric Decompression
Postoperative Nursing Care of Pyloric Stenosis:-
- NPO till Bowel sounds are not present.
- IV Fluid started 100ml/kg/day-RL.
- Bowel Sound appears after 18 to24 hours.
- Oral feeding started at 24 to 48 hours.
- Starie glucose water can use after 4-6 hours after the surgery.
- Check the Sign of infection at the incision site.
- Initially, slow small feeding &burping should be done.
Pyloric Stenosis Related Questions:-
congenital hypertrophic pyloric stenosis:-
Answer:- I hope after reading this paragraph this query is solved Congenital hypertrophy and pyloric stenosis are the same problem.
pyloric stenosis ultrasound:-
Answer:- In Pyloric Stenosis Ultrasound is the most common and important investigation USG is confirmatory and the most reliable method to find the problem site.
pyloric stenosis in adults:-
Answer:- In adults, Pyloric stenosis is less because this is a congenital disorder. and after birth pyloric stenosis show symptom it mines this problem basically child age.
pyloric stenosis surgery:-
Answer:- After the red full article I think this question answer is perfectly given.
Answer:-Dumping Syndrom Basically not a disease and not a syndrome this is after surgical sign in this all parts of the stomach are cut down and food directly dumps not present in the stomach.
dumping syndrome treatment:-